Re: [Detnet] Martin Duke's Discuss on draft-ietf-detnet-pof-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Fri, 12 January 2024 16:51 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1705078257; x=1705683057; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=f+82s+i1bOvKg0EzAzm6OjoRmrmunl2hc4TeV4rbMzY=; b=cp/cSMLgbDnqB4w8I+0OOxzS0a+fD2qcKxCHi45NgDoKTRO29FQDGEM2bFDvBnBzo4 fhcZMfxGEgQB6kfHfbiSW4/DGvr4NRMtvcAhiUIsVeMxkLqUIZBnrgbBfxhvf1Xs+uX1 iamxe6KG6TacaVAohw/r6sMjs9VgzrpcxgfwqaOqvvi4E5hEhY6Z+1GMyBMCgo1jZQ1H 3bYlilD/i2HXe1LuCV2XTNH4dMoTemjGrir08K+BAfaikXwTkZ7DrZNQt1Ut/tuDSg2g wQ9OrDxsI3TtHPELXEke854g2KrjAlhe5zD3cSTmGZ+uYIFD/rvGigAZO4/ykvcKh1Bh WRtQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1705078257; x=1705683057; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=f+82s+i1bOvKg0EzAzm6OjoRmrmunl2hc4TeV4rbMzY=; b=UTmo4Yb5K9S8rVhsgk82uo12wEGfxsntxJ6bdqhQWzYvYOLC/8cv2hE3+zFL1Pl1xO qfAVl7K7AcTk/fhU7K35oOneVHVanqO3kj11gfiiwmk1hUqa2FxQttufeQWaOywfPxRA wG3iLsYKcfHlkorp6ndSZCKOQeiWCVFVFJqGhecmzDZ7AnxU+r27sBstAAVU4XN2NNnC vA+GdaUePse1bZtZS6AxG6G22s7vlCppLqUg3h7bAIZWtOi8Lzoy4+QJboVEye0FWmt0 kSekTQ/vAvVBuCanhSvyI4gLdDMXRgKQLEfO+pMpOSqZpC99vwlJAEMyIgvviX6MoAPU KFvQ==
References: <170423216554.32458.15020828942077789896@ietfa.amsl.com> <AM0PR07MB534720E827C873D4733264DEAC602@AM0PR07MB5347.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAM4esxSHzs6j7NKJjsf1R7XqCkJMPb8vwFhsRQTSLbpU5u-AnQ@mail.gmail.com> <AM0PR07MB53477272CB3D4763682D968FAC672@AM0PR07MB5347.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAM4esxSWbkOAmZmhmASN7e-Gfgp+bak6e1oax0UHFA=O2rSEyQ@mail.gmail.com> <AM0PR07MB5347800E2444470915B45A85AC6A2@AM0PR07MB5347.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <BB1BBAE8-6828-432C-B1C5-C37194189675@juniper.net>