Re: [Detnet] draft-finn-detnet-architecture-03 comments??

"Norman Finn (nfinn)" <nfinn@cisco.com> Thu, 17 March 2016 03:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10428; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1458183798; x=1459393398; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=WGZc6OT+b5Iw9t0+vMmNrvWJ9sLH01tgjwjyena1idE=; b=c5M6cMXn6O7ZnMlMcBJBQZ3UiVudjMJ42U03g3RY+Uvj+liiC9TeRPgb My3HgAIo1BLcPTK+eec46iiMhLcHqQ+jy1EQzSJM3xl1d4gzak6tXqtSB Cw7xsp/owNMFLVODuY0ctaaMGOU59GekwXg4vNgSE+QwPnV05dUoZdWXL E=;