Re: [Detnet] draft-finn-detnet-architecture-03 comments??

"Norman Finn (nfinn)" <nfinn@cisco.com> Thu, 17 March 2016 02:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9530; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1458182391; x=1459391991; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=zrFay1o1qI3cjNf5w48Ev2DGX3IcIr7rEwBofZyPBs4=; b=YpndLczO8bJ6N96QwGQN25vN5dx2+B5Hfx1jO5sUwZFJIwZEXVoNt4wD A2+igMCiXzpTXFrV/u0IvGESRgQENhPmkj5DNx6B6vTQO4rm1JK3txTPj vyLQrifpeoyirMtYS0jbWThh8QZK8bM9mNTQ5Et7Fwa3zGs/dr7ApYmet g=;