Re: [Detnet] comments on draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-06

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 06 October 2022 20:57 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=DuisFBBoQjQQcAWYiubWn+DkiXqyHPWeOuPgMO1Wj/o=; b=cyxI831EWB0NLT9S29HeJbiZl2UKx/MxfQttE/FwOWAPkTGg99zNAupRcLAJs9NMs3 3sxajhLSDanfsgpsH3F8QOwN8hYRwtONPQVWYnQigNQT7S0LUuVhnC64GFa/Duk8jPQZ d3UwMK7X4gQS3s08Sg4jdXEiNriIMxS1rP8H0MefLrIQuQII/oVpSGDZueIGrICMS2g7 2sHew5Pa+xCrGICzbAKCC8yrOprspZiAfXNfKIoOo8Y1vv7+fTP8wB7SKXRNeptFYnWk fudcQYp5apIlwBZ4ExUckvmwoLjfV9Cg+qFslbOBMNEU0LoBxMh5KObejsfLsoYCAfBh 4uUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=DuisFBBoQjQQcAWYiubWn+DkiXqyHPWeOuPgMO1Wj/o=; b=GGPxBAzjrUOxqZQ6+MKGFJ6aT8aboeHU8f/dds5A0OHHnDbNOiiWtbmlfo7pDZZeSO JxVv0q+QHpgLwWTI3+rgX8rRvkYWrOp5uDjP35Min7AyJxfiEYrMoZ5/1jU38nzzmA0o VX/7srRDuVKMfhKZfHTU0Yn27ziAa1XVqJY9B9JdqEKVBLlW9HL5PgFvxdEMHXlv4wZO ebrSg5xv3+sJhP4FNs5wyyF0Py2biOO17bi5bipiPY9Jakivsonlo8UcvfRYxd2CQ8IJ /rGQLzBswPEw9Icvnlwg63YzXWaibxNNHnsqSlgQ9gb6oezCdnDbVZ1ryCmoXlzKUuCW 6wug==
References: <0d9b80ac-cdbf-3586-ebde-8fc4a4e7c8ec@labn.net> <CA+RyBmW=6Xv2+KgKzAu0yEm1AkXXOCxvWDk1MsC-2k9cCUOhzA@mail.gmail.com> <a2964bfa-45a8-4b94-276d-285df2d43317@labn.net> <CA+RyBmVEW7xy3hPB0ZQt5GbFLJyFeVd0mZZMpJV5PJJkwMgKxg@mail.gmail.com> <4a21be7f-d06b-dfb2-7a59-e14149a16796@labn.net> <CA+RyBmVFSH9D2aaC6Pqr6JdPhyUb8GatCnCVKXFZe9Et_MmuYw@mail.gmail.com> <aa011709-5c03-9fc7-4f05-70c5bd3f19df@labn.net> <CA+RyBmW_9uNbaaqhPj1n0dJtA5pCxgC0rcvQ=nMMdPoo2JNeCw@mail.gmail.com> <60302d4b-171f-1dbe-cb12-c0e47c57ae7d@labn.net>