Re: [Detnet] John Scudder's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-12: (with COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 13 February 2024 20:22 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1707855761; x=1708460561; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Y9vdHeu4MWW3LaouKgqhsovOifgPpDWKpIjqvn2wPEU=; b=aNfDaEhyhxnUjx1KMrjct33WRJqLi554FIwBlrd5RG/jxDZQz49TXYo08BHC6mY6Bb hVueQg9JHyDMgP56chTe+XTSr817ijmWeJE/nL5qucNUrVRG38byy4JeIX85DrYTroh7 pDElWAAfWrWBF8qwJO+pRExfJjfwtGh9GwVhsQRH60nm5tzMjE6We/wfCSGwYqk1fAFQ yAiA2XfBi9GqVdhrZ/FO+gBZSvurvlSyIMarHLcgaOo7n8O5CcxM67BEf6RG6te9hlww 7JV0NVCRyyYm3bWIPlN/Y3aV7DwUBAReqKd0LhEiKmz4NsHQs0TX8VCA+/Zx5JTIAz8U jpSg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1707855761; x=1708460561; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Y9vdHeu4MWW3LaouKgqhsovOifgPpDWKpIjqvn2wPEU=; b=VRChXHDEE89rYi8v2kweP83trHT+EmVlimmCEQDU+wkbDBBaNqGTONesJAoCX5uRA/ pQzGsyoeDukjT2GZ/UMRd8jHGj0XSmLX8S0BZ10HIN6dBFRjDab77xBcAlsENSrPaOR2 UINN2mAIUbia65WeE6BkQzgjTyPSa/4ZpfU8o7HSPMW1uZKMnLWmRmOkw0D6UhjPtEmm nBfQdQYFubsmejlks+535rEc6/QNjO0wNLSpr2BK3XYohuhedPxCz9M7AH0Hq2pRWaOd GBYGvQgFSYUDCWJ23KeAeUK5t0yjNS5TfZQDJNuGzSu7i+ERAaMueZSyvoAnC91oQ8ke oesg==