Re: [Detnet] AD Review of draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-09

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 08 November 2023 17:27 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1699464473; x=1700069273; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=UeeDGgvcA4mCdYjxlPohjCW5JGCxu5Mz+SldO3kF8YU=; b=JG8L/8rU96CqEd26A82nbX16FDYlwDg+D2sNsUjsodaC5t9QAZ5pfSUSnA4uZs2NMw H5HHEEPybGr6MGI0WhIZvl674ZYHMegfbFiJ0w2jfAOpn1BwZa04OwY9tPAxWtNbwf+u KT9PuKDhfy8xOdXixHwOEpc4SwqNJAZ0/DuEvFsKS3QDtDryLXGIAuP5ksOW/B12a3wi 3BzmVW6CEGn1Kz3djlnj4mWfQcnPJPTYJQY6uiNjo1CVoWAhgixfasUwXA0Q3IzcJKOP Sk+2f4XvyKRXVpnVV1STCqLv8YA1iash0hh+yat13xsuJ8iS3R4bhiWaluaK6oH9U6aH Y/Dw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699464473; x=1700069273; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=UeeDGgvcA4mCdYjxlPohjCW5JGCxu5Mz+SldO3kF8YU=; b=U0/CjuhHEO30sWPaf+b4EU3mfAlW31rLFoPaONEJRvJmS/2fds3MVEOINBBKLqSmfJ gfYclHQwOxz3er4Pw3QYmvRcaaPnIzfPqfNjLXQfDytNetubKKpIhx3dF6yJEgutBd+W faYYJ35ypGKKMxVx7/t6DU34yP8ngRLyEg1XQIGOC0UqwSX3wYXHslG7aYQ/hgNTtN/0 u21zcolsxtZkEI07jH3gzPC4yA7GEpvZ3f6M7vqmwo/+lK9PRM+v7pbUVA1zspfgGtl7 fWwU3ZT3ck6R6iKVBdXRRUxQngS7GN6SuTmWXikjsX0usDbzzamVQG+fzgxW8aYDT+A1 96OA==