Re: [Detnet] IPv6 encapsulation in dataplane doc

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Mon, 12 February 2018 19:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cArpG7zWADp9K8q2k5JtXcQDz0gxbV6MO16h5g9vnxg=; b=lFtnXS8TPTD2kJgw9YiEl/5tibY0dcuWODoI//h1rRibFVu6brzeEfE9MKAywpxj2R SZLMy4vqbCyw6MVsQl9FMVEPIYpNdZCriLaewrqXVxES/y3BtiHUgcHOqHwPMpzyADUc T9ugHBD5x3ORkOMu21anN0apewZoOSH+aAFw7kaKj1hJyJejgqcgGs8Nu2FSoLV7XfWx ssEQOR8sII/k4DDO5oc+exBRiajwvMyV2SHhac52WaJ/89ksxSVmU+krj1lEl9EYVsU9 jGJbggG/tovdHftMN7k4PHoiFelFC46N8jPIEsPahCKvO89tCHGZNnyUUL8sQYB+o+yR ICZw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cArpG7zWADp9K8q2k5JtXcQDz0gxbV6MO16h5g9vnxg=; b=G1tdcZ1mQKqEgfNE9aiPaZXk1jc4hZIv6XzZ7AibjvpvwEBvdPHrivrlCl4+GdwftT mL/tPfpLX8TAWH2WVGSnkiDziCzW5n0S0f1cUMPVqlziO/NIEfhpbdBrRO03SbVnHb6l TwvA7Ty5U3b39Tw4S3SWD+6hHxPfGC1rrMnMcrKEF5yBMzFawQ420jbA8c5VeXlGeWHQ Ftm8kRpjqWmG668EoxShN2kmaeGoj3j+AlGEDNUM+Be10qg8czswSMj/1Dx2b9vVsm00 uB9wjMPFgHt3AN6WK9G5jQ7nRepErJR3DTPkSmYqargcHLXm+JI79lRo0nI+sv4U9Dha lsEQ==
References: <cff50c52d2f945cfa8eff149f5242fb0@XCH-RCD-001.cisco.com> <16170c78f30.27d3.9b4188e636579690ba6c69f2c8a0f1fd@labn.net> <22c101d3a0bc$5795b080$06c11180$@gmail.com> <b17a1c79-010d-b4a0-aa07-8182b72f2577@labn.net> <00A9AB24-830A-46C7-B3DB-5C17D2AC91EC@gmail.com> <b9c9fe85-fbd9-9859-51ca-27c9bda061a5@labn.net> <7CF3359D-204E-46E9-B7C6-B6134120502E@gmail.com> <d879c877a1a04760920c9c9c3edbe6e0@XCH-RCD-001.cisco.com> <1ecb9fc9-de35-c543-f53a-6640fddf2079@labn.net> <CAA=duU0fgVx+eqE-YRePz-QCfU107Jcu-2iSn8=+YvC+XmYKBQ@mail.gmail.com>