Re: [Detnet] IPv6 encapsulation in dataplane doc

"Jouni" <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 08 February 2018 09:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :thread-index:content-language; bh=0bL4KJMTmqElGXlUNJcDYl5q3BUcLiAJN1S7mutIc/A=; b=gPKyXHR1icfidmb7meqB/Xxv6zmPwo6u9HWivGJqtI1k8+t1ySprK5+aVtRx7v+Dl0 ODQXu2I+E6bURkroUtxsa1NcNnkPv7alEjTq/SBR+izZwKl+V8FVdE4cPAFHyPk6q3U+ vCgICiw363Ga/FFzie/b8mHhr+KOCY8//Ykv3nNwH65Z2n2kzNHhY9/sNMiA5/JzWB3v 3IJNCozx4SF9XfuDhae83GbZQ9V+F/IkKngFlvbx7euAbdRv4sl4Qo0ZZ/e4zK03x7hi csVo5FpV4ltjaf549eF0/mEplu3Z6NlKyUH0s8/eF0zhSK2qYp2cIRfq+XvbpxUnDyZx zFgA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:thread-index:content-language; bh=0bL4KJMTmqElGXlUNJcDYl5q3BUcLiAJN1S7mutIc/A=; b=Z3kgwNEFnnFbZgtIcMNmf4KPRA0EcJg7h+ndNVjoXw37KrlCC3Pcf3B/40DaWJh/1w NUBM7avI/m8joDRYrAQAUUDIqTHAK6ZoKw9vkTmfoz345zuRSqAtOzyHHAGnMbCgw6H9 bc+WGq0wzsM7TkuJmNBk4n4mN+fjlMsZZDN4YcedFqCSUIEkUEnGhDsrxtLi12ukMe5g GYmHe+yrLHkYenapploIRcjVI7U6rWJ/q3jDqM3Tj6GQPoR94LNpaxfzwhkJfikuIjwo AEfBydnfzneSOxm6WTg9my+gWfA/PNWwzfd8+RMAQMeLz1pKmk8H/07sFnEbSBOUw02E NGSw==