Re: [Detnet] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-03

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 16 May 2018 13:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=26896; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1526476027; x=1527685627; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=SLv/f/taZS5iNHRJLYr8sE1IiKJ7DVDrJLP86s2p+7s=; b=f9/C9MYxbW5DB2mNsWf30XKD4WaeN1XqbQ+u0/nhQjS17RHkj2wid4Wg D3AKHtzBLZR/cTkaGix/evDUqWOpzA5bV8YTau+W80ohh6DLW1RfJT8r5 b7/dvby8noGTf5JJ1R5eDJuv+bHX0sLxuUGSpMGFz4NjGURuW3RmkyV5S o=;