[dhcwg] Comments on draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-02

Tomasz Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com> Sun, 24 July 2011 19:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Jc1Vq+yo6mct34w+H5Dc4ydjek7oQarjlYOg0TEWKXw=; b=WC0qlQLLYBezL9IUOlIEvxUpfT9VlOwJTDnk0SvRCmagFxdxt5f0IpMFfD6QTlkInU 7SLK0IIHs+/zJulErRhroiC/L88RwLo3AtXCmFVLGaNq9dn33uwABXTFs44B74hG50bM 7etwjD+XjN8z1dWkCx5ijoKFR63Cm5YcG3tEE=