Re: [dhcwg] Comments on draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-02

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Mon, 25 July 2011 18:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=jRhh+zyLt2892klNarCxnSWV95zvmtPpiXYyoc0bKq8=; b=FMr111kvSeov7NJSMTT3WXHLU0fYSfBXTy4UlJutkqf3xlx7zKmwRszgEdLJ8KNU6p 4PHkHX4OY5gzU4VJQhM2bxQTKyFaw+rjdvpnAN9N6mipsRrs0DFczhtdK1DQfDvvknvS KjpRmt3Vz7OpRWtdtmNbEpi+8KygRzlf66ivw=