Re: [dhcwg] Comments on draft-troan-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-00

"Gaurav Halwasia (ghalwasi)" <ghalwasi@cisco.com> Fri, 25 May 2012 08:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ghalwasi@cisco.com; l=25287; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1337933521; x=1339143121; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:from:to; bh=gs8ivJP7gFpH5gscmRNBFWAc2yat9KF3VXPJA9xK8ts=; b=ecUhGs6UyRsnUU+gkDyPNn16eC9KlMQJUWgI01qJ6UfHsY3YGt7k0uoy JdWSUINHrabwPdqQahqKXC+o0JAWGig2Pl4WC17ZEtNcKF1oAJHzIaUko miItjUdM0/13qtTX/fGWXvCazVC9pMeA69VRpOpLII5ukUQrG6nllyhVl 4=;