Re: [dhcwg] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-pd-relay-requirements-04: (with COMMENT)

"Ms. Li HUANG" <bleuoisou@gmail.com> Wed, 06 January 2021 01:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/eMeg6j4ua26ugRApBpMbs87G8KT8PuK0u3txWeK6UQ=; b=Bql/RNiDnkzmtN88/6UCf+NN8ARthhaAeTBQwIjy8RRo9bYBb/wbGyXi3mhNWq0510 CpC98/9aSGNGIo09OJp8KfsackkRNJ4Dpg852XIjDKSAavNUXlvQqsScFc0e32gEXtig N7jac4NOSRIq1U+7Uc2uTvWG6d4l5FQ65DfwNGBhRU+v5cFq5AtVnSxRY+y8U5ND7fxT VmBLIW2ugfkZsjN3bRGV2fra4CIZwoIkMBZgeyhKq1QUF1JW8Z3+ucmkgh9CuxmS9p/T aiVmsezuDd7KpFy143lwLH82wfSuJM1T0U3C2Gbhq5TBcMnFKj5+oDFIx0kDDXJ1VJng Nr0Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/eMeg6j4ua26ugRApBpMbs87G8KT8PuK0u3txWeK6UQ=; b=ES/uFtJ75749ydW4oqtUtCbh69OHihbEBQJ4/fj9p0lmEK07YXZjvbkJUTZrcuHZcJ PpsOsOUz2VbPPBviyuPp3t1IgSPSFiMGxKcIb05yVgBfoEvqyx2Slz7t+iduXL/KmJaS 9EanTSNrn32PF0F2MOoUAfGnUZrwZYqKTRx7ujfu9mDCvgFumHUJEd3sl82paXmkJrX2 h+qDsijZ6ZKNLnKsAsZAbfHdRSiNj5VvWX2yoGhx9ldqRHrWcn9ciHzkVlnzXyb/qE3R dborjgrZLtI1NbqAmm5eVOLUldhjRlBq/csWOJpU3RowQPp1LnU83PIBqeRplOA7h+qH CQVQ==