Re: [dhcwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mglt-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-00.txt

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 21 October 2013 11:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=IS0R8jtn2HGrPU/jZhecYFDg/NXLZS1nytctEdXTBWA=; b=eTQV4Ma/V4hAwCeRGgIFTezr1LbaLRfc2LYBCAWcuL4sX5MvHEivCbZLx4G93RyCr8 VHm7+igAoteNQHT7uWZCWvyI6Fb22qf5HJhC0uHAnZDjkADx95/kBCVNVAI/vMytlesp pikPk05LbZyCPsc6TY/kn+Qwl2h4Pkyg627muaOVvI/7gMJzwqjwdn1a/dUhptgHBqQW yewDcedvnjr8IELeftFWQkZ0fCegPIz6bIt8jl4gv/QnYoh4W7Xr0Q8Pu3JzUgksR0sZ o8RuenV6CXOxqBcOpMg9UicjoGAg0pU26ZqtoqUQK3lSv4329qcPVhVa71Ogl6tDzEV/ jC2A==