Re: [dhcwg] Follow up from IETF-95 - draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-length-hint-issue

tianxiang li <peter416733@gmail.com> Sat, 30 April 2016 01:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8zDwDCY0PFwKIYWvdiM0Ld4CEJKalVBjOYvwiBa2Qcw=; b=BdeTXLRrRGcLNFqKP9XEr/8hHJPg74BIhfIy4vG2BNYH0HcTvg4oYwU/ZzqXGKwrjR NCWLwrRw548shKKQFqM9UE9FaYmlJZ8F39vYWdh4uUj/eZqHpsn/2Qr8WN6SObZS/RLB cR3UHhE3Eh33yrt6s+kt0JkhpDFJbahRDEe/qmFw0IRbzbYxap5iAD6Ip4fagHs4YBV4 O0TOeT61TbjoeXbCDF9tvl6ar1/iNTEPzUGvm8O4yKa0LKSFFxgYVSmHzMGYVAzN909R jpHBRQ3RR431nur2l974drZXWS5Efhi7HC2BTXbdT82alD2hL26XpwUncHGMpMaYmUfH cgwA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8zDwDCY0PFwKIYWvdiM0Ld4CEJKalVBjOYvwiBa2Qcw=; b=X/CvjQCYF6/87AdGDlFvsOcJYph/NwO82sHHx4vzDDJNdl3dt6/QxOigaLznXqBXV9 Ga1BrFgwibuO7uAinumiGrgtz8CYw5v49GSWrENntV6gIpwX1ZaUX8jZOA36cmcV4f0r UDd+z+0mGy7cpujWjwWQp6HVRMnainUv4LWWjKEsvKf3EAForZyBa7kIsLW51LH96mim 1h0nce5QD3Pc5m3/Ahm+KztRnhccHvS7oe4iJb2nNfvF8tlw7H+5w8bgZS6SYo20jcEL HzMMIbdOBaWvt9WD2wB18IpoLerPbqsiWIbvQhQfuFc/Dw/pblNJ8NvdkcqykFa1+8pR Pkpg==