Re: [dhcwg] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dhc-addr-registration-05.txt

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Fri, 27 June 2014 13:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9622; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1403876094; x=1405085694; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=7utk10x45tqI/hqnisOeYBs7DucXUT0wWp6CWwvuyak=; b=IapatX+wvh7Wq8BlLsTUwbbfBUr2aO6VlUNlVY+QvekT4ODJN1mrHh7W S5LUfjo9BsWiJKoruadwAPJhIqjqs+ziW3bVVgsMASD7xFXzAPDQ3ybax bqRmiqb6wBCLiY+1XKgIkLG0+EPMqee+oCHGjAG1xSb5IEmW8NUQAPCPO 4=;