RE: [dhcwg] Draft agenda

Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com> Sat, 23 July 2005 19:26 UTC

Subject: RE: [dhcwg] Draft agenda
From: Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com>
To: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:27:08 -0400
Cc: Margaret Wasserman <margaret@thingmagic.com>, dhcwg@ietf.org, Stig Venaas <Stig.Venaas@uninett.no>
Sender: dhcwg-bounces@ietf.org

Well, I believe there was significant discussion of the draft during the
WG last call, indicating good review on the part of the WG.

But, I was away during a good part of the last call, and I haven't
slogged through all of the e-mail.  Are there any outstanding issues
from the last call that still need to be resolved?

I don't think I was clear in my earlier response to your request for a
slot in the WG agenda.  Seems to me the mailing list is the right place
for the discussion to continue, at this point, as I think it is more
likely we can come to consensus on the last call issues (if any) on the
mailing list rather than in a short time slot at the WG meeting.

- Ralph