[dhcwg] Comments - draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-extensions-00

"Wojciech Dec (wdec)" <wdec@cisco.com> Mon, 06 October 2008 13:42 UTC

Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 15:43:12 +0200
From: "Wojciech Dec (wdec)" <wdec@cisco.com>
To: dhcwg@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=8536; t=1223300600; x=1224164600; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=wdec@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Wojciech=20Dec=20(wdec)=22=20<wdec@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Comments=20-=20=20draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-extension s-00 |Sender:=20; bh=MCXdNHUkC6BTLzoIRFReQVqMqe+C7EVzQTJg7l3doHQ=; b=oDRlLRE9Kxj24zsOyUCF/y7l6gco9vFXBriNrekRMCaxcltN7o8zzJQN6e DARcGoCDnP9wu8sO2MhAD+0E8torf9l03z4GMqjAvswgjyslLodvDhLJeo1y VlUHpoKXYZ;