Re: [dhcwg] Comments - draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-extensions-00

"Wojciech Dec (wdec)" <wdec@cisco.com> Wed, 15 October 2008 16:59 UTC

Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:00:00 +0200
From: "Wojciech Dec (wdec)" <wdec@cisco.com>
To: pavan_kurapati <pavan_kurapati@infosys.com>, dhcwg@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=16750; t=1224090008; x=1224954008; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=wdec@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Wojciech=20Dec=20(wdec)=22=20<wdec@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20Comments=20-=20=20draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-e xtensions-00 |Sender:=20; bh=lZnGhn7iDLvAVaItZ8C2H9wocSntSLA1UqvEoD+z1fY=; b=hipwZ+1PdyLA8scRd+kdRecH1mm7n4diX+NtUXrkw3USx9W7bztzm9x4th Drc/TLuhol3K6QLCs9pPx59CwxC2n1/tiIdvIMW1mjl8NbtNWhFcGbu9m2el mECX3HIfmS;