Re: [dhcwg] WGLC on draft-ietf-dhc-anonymity-profile-03 - Respond by Sept. 22, 2015

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Tue, 22 September 2015 18:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7764; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1442944822; x=1444154422; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=4AklzadeMb2qQ0sJoJSiZ6l5MAyoE7PQG7vxhr844eY=; b=WoAfyJSaAxDua4X2PRjBFD1GmXv9DzfKA5DdmE3oQD1MHU4ZtZMNHXpq dlEFXeKN8HwaceP0qJc0niEmitsL/QTHwi94SC1yfFfM8zFvQzvXOohoN 8Yu7sm0XVgnzTtjfa/UGXYi4DkMjxqQjlbBCbLMZYdigLrJCOrCKlha3u s=;