Re: [dhcwg] dhc wg last call on agentopt-delegateand srsn-optiondrafts

Markus Stenberg <mstenber@cisco.com> Thu, 15 February 2007 04:59 UTC

From: Markus Stenberg <mstenber@cisco.com>
To: "David W. Hankins" <David_Hankins@isc.org>
Subject: Re: [dhcwg] dhc wg last call on agentopt-delegateand srsn-optiondrafts
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:59:13 +0900
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6594; t=1171515548; x=1172379548; c=relaxed/simple; s=inddkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mstenber@cisco.com; z=From:=20Markus=20Stenberg=20<mstenber@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[dhcwg]=20dhc=20wg=20last=20call=20on=20agentopt-dele gateand=09srsn-optiondrafts |Sender:=20; bh=f2iBOO7n6t0oSCNMJoHXQ1iNq4Jw2o9hPG0S9zgdh1Y=; b=I7oIlTGZy7j4rUJ1ntaRYriQf3nwzMRWT8AFGRRtEOGxFfQs566LQU3Z+c80tq5lBydk9T4S vHXrXrN1p9rn0l51p3bp42H8lBw59oM8P1GydWaRTls4K1EO/Q6CIau5;