Re: [dhcwg] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-dhc-slap-quadrant-00.txt

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Wed, 30 January 2019 18:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=101014; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1548873763; x=1550083363; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=XLRPIhL5+UfT8TjnmyGnR1BR3g9HZZuIxRn+VVr6Wew=; b=Oc3x535WyAUcXgthkEsAviVdL4Gtp5LmhiYOyBfh+RNv9ygGjGwxWvTl irmIXl3bR2wloK7XApoBIiIhlv49W2B+j8sJjkR9wJZVnLLhUNXNfy+l3 mK6f7zjOgG0qwT/TrJlqTPZa77AexEJNKYT8F7hpLsMKoEncslsT4DJoD A=;