Re: [dhcwg] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-dhc-slap-quadrant-00.txt

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Sun, 10 March 2019 16:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=twJQUsYx94Ip8I9OUQTGSDdxAJu7aQHCvdFfSRh7pUU=; b=B81mPOq5PmLiKcjx5Da33FO2EbxHwuUXUlfRvZEbrjzqy5cNf2RqcY9EtmXuZb05qM jyUstRKqwx2gO4C8QjVO7VkrVWVsMlD0H/XGWysqLIQoKa32412OpWvRReEx8wGCw/f9 /z5PcHglt6OhVt17ThMjI0MYuecXYO/j+NelliGlKZ8JAhmzhSEVd6bg6KPVBE5rD7fr zRKhnP29wrMIm1B9+XZ3DTZxb+Xon/uXuIslpa6JYRQgQ7GiL6jFcYyFJa8A8KEcTHoc boZpoqzUvkel/yk6nBm6RVv1VxEKuryoFcJsAOpTo2Y9pMQ9OSdcjdz0ZX7cBKMBi2hs TYeg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=twJQUsYx94Ip8I9OUQTGSDdxAJu7aQHCvdFfSRh7pUU=; b=GyMP2UXz2q0lreHM4QCdS+X5R1LI7nTRD7P9RF4Dz6/RjZ677W9IXRyQQCfCuksETn nSiUZZxs50vmy1wlJWAfD2iPGKPMd8qRow/XwD4OkR7GQ4/xvBwPtEnhikMlU02qG17C gGjYN357OjQgrdjPnm1DuwhJgOO6sgFYlaYb4BaxKSsE29YfLYZWxFGwdcv2vcOdlSSq aPhHvsCQlEo4h926O4VkkimvbkjgJGCUdtDXXqPW6mrNQa5eMsm3fBTODV0DUwZzUD4T rFp21Yp2Rs/SF46bXfj0LoFYB4pvI9C5uPWhoQsR/c3zjsHXyUNMykU94Ho26UGJTlqs 7nfw==