Re: [dhcwg] WGLC: draft-droms-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-00

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 16 December 2011 16:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=R8Ok7rREN6t/8lqVsq+qPEOw1uGn9iOeWQV984F0EnE=; b=fSjeUJyXpU8B0vNTnpou8cG0SfiofUzzEPPo+lVDiP2xKAQcJ7RtZ41WiwXa1geFKm 8BOwQJ20X0epmzTUhxFlpsUMuaPyjAD3M4YerbMDIaVsnjoKqIO+/jTYvGBtQwRCZzgN Tvpyq/nJBpragaliMFSX4LuE8jZdUnEq9FVmU=