[dhcwg] FW: Could you please help me forward this to DHCP list?

Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com> Wed, 22 July 2015 13:42 UTC

From: Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com>
To: "dhcwg@ietf.org" <dhcwg@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:41:55 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.47.71.110]
Cc: "dacheng.zhang@gmail.com" <dacheng.zhang@gmail.com>
Subject: [dhcwg] FW: Could you please help me forward this to DHCP list?

Forward on behalf of Dacheng, co-author of secure DHCPv6 draft.

Hi, Charlie:

Thanks for the comments. See my reply inline please.

[dhcwg] Additional feedback on secure DHCPv6 draft
Brian Haberman <brian@innovationslab.net<mailto:brian@innovationslab.net>> Mon, 20 July 2015 12:25 UTCShow header<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=dhcwg&q=security#>

All,
     Charlie Kaufman has provided a review of the secure DHCPv6 draft.

Brian