[dhcwg] Comments on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-design-02

Marcin Siodelski <msiodelski@gmail.com> Tue, 12 March 2013 19:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:date:content-type:x-mailer :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/GHw/xMD1mgg6kXyCi0eAGZqou2NwOyfrNSj6tsXD+I=; b=ajRwWYfRW2u1JLcd9vW4O82G5pQF9mCIdkkS/2gv5S2KJ32/8AOkx61VI5nbjI2T8k yvP7I5EdgC7FL4+MuveIUazrjw5Frs/AFs0ERdl+ZBYetT5wJJpa6RWnWyu/7vGMo6dI yZZnEGFwa3QqNi0X4dV/0yRN/Om1wRJd3OdK4FXBJM0pe277jzjK7h8NON5BifW/87br W+t4W/v6gujIN0TDjwcVLo8+e0WerfRqXZdJQ9qkjo2kBE6DTeBlicVqym6FwAL6noQf hXzUju+pUMSr/Gj6EaUtG7TOc2IrQZtPxnLxBscFk1RWs51LEk+WvyDS1gYKYklztpnV y00g==