Re: [dhcwg] WG Adoption Call - draft-bhandari-dhc-access-network-identifier-04 - Ends May 2, 2013

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Wed, 17 April 2013 21:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=dqDk/LRQWf01yA6k8jTqBQUy1xTMU+DZxfdgIDUMUw0=; b=MmuF1ZCCnt//VIuNnvr/zn/iH95ptmKHoM6d930/XpSBJULn0WIZ73MS5OENnUMllt /SL3wgbGp+rWZjDAZYM58S7rItAwfC5BS8gqAeUwFhoWq5u7JUVhj1LkH/+UkC8SDfZk H+QccAopkn3lOe+LXGwsa23J4Fl9VR2TIuCgFq2dDtQM1JwKMvWQABCoYJQDMtkfOTop E1G+kvqIoba6bvhx6ibjkTtCrpTVEPIGW0JkZk9i6e61w34n12gU6yN5skvEYzU7DLEJ 3nraLmoThj60UCO6mUmpINa059DzR359BNi09Car6b0Ltjd/jpcONA8I7DbKpkA8wEj/ 5vtA==