Re: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-timezone-option-02.txt

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Mon, 14 August 2006 06:40 UTC

Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:40:09 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-timezone-option-02.txt
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=4009; t=1155537608; x=1156401608; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=From:Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[dhcwg]=20dhc=20WG=20last=20call=20on=20draft-ietf-dhc-timezone- option-02.txt; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DNmywc0lSNMM/2u5LYmbtnRA/3CE=3D; b=bP0l9Vaut5xhprTnK+IHNMg7oHVmVmM1orqySkejgOoT1wz+UWKYPTBN1LC8j0uL433heBHX o5BmQWxUqC+/a68LGBJWQ0AnCVBvvfhln59QiZjpIJa0Euq2ZCTPVD6H;