Re: [dhcwg] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-10: (with DISCUSS)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 16 September 2015 12:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=yO5aYh0G3FGnQXvryFEKQU6y0Wg=; b=V/quc7 p75geevigP1g1E6AUDU+FNmWHWdIkA6JqYjkpg7FI2n2yskxnH1i8adRox2ZDKtM mF35ATMemLOFaydfbduLknJ14ZdDFC5D3yzjeMy/GR19qvGcVwUAFXSmi/5WHxjN 92U0QLodspuocnsxiXGRbttSHiIDa8NWi71ZI=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=yO5aYh0G3FGnQXv ryFEKQU6y0Wg=; b=en+pm+SttMzrctojQ1+u77XjEhOnd9BIgjhMl/rxm8AgZpO UYWCAbmFPlCRHx3yPUi+auwjbrr3pCfWvfsLK7i6heWnC220cvwbj+hxcSi+zZP0 YHfL3WvAQQA5fOGGIDK+uNI8cCrhOxJDxvD4+i4PY/3miTzLrQCqSFDbp/ZU=