Re: [Diffserv] QoSSIG BOF

Joakim Bergkvist <Joakim.F.Bergkvist@telia.se> Sat, 22 January 2000 21:50 UTC

Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:07:54 +0100
From: Joakim Bergkvist <Joakim.F.Bergkvist@telia.se>
To: Yoram Bernet <yoramb@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
CC: Joakim Bergkvist <Joakim.F.Bergkvist@telia.se>, RSVP <rsvp@isi.edu>, diffserv <diffserv@ietf.org>, end2end-interest@isi.edu, issll@lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [Diffserv] QoSSIG BOF
Sender: diffserv-admin@ietf.org

Im glad you agree with me that RSVP might be designed for a sligthly
more complex problem than the one we are facing. In this case it should
be natural to create a new formum for alternatives in order to find out
if a slimmer aproach with diffrent properties is better tailored to the
need.

/ Joakim, Telia Research