Re: [Dime] Topic 1 of draft-ietf-dime-congestion-flow-attributes-00 - ECE and CWR

Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Tue, 15 July 2014 18:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pD+Q7wgR2QC9TMTF7LBquWbWptuiPkIsVnXeWAJ3kqI=; b=IRJyvw0s2b9/YZMOlNdrM3Ph+DhGZs8jvQRQ8fCLBbRBMFE6FXdCW6Slw0nuZA7ORx 2VTbWXmCWUPpAUMFItNMUJrT6BoC2q3B0ziBVkFJZqASR/2WmdMdXWRLY3YbK3R/Apqf yARZIU4V0U9Otae6bzZ+VajDyY1dF3/Gvrd6Zq1F8h8J0uyTDadekdEiSE8wQjHcfOFn Pu1rJOHl6zcJT1mTOivg7QnGMUiQ3+xmn2rxmghWT+3x1tmsS+PGGf0xSEYnDHBq5FMf UMyZWFvB4Xmc0GKVNzbRZZ1XPlhcwhondjPp4Bt36q4Kiv/F62tiLBR67WfwcQVM0WIr ZCIA==