Re: [Dime] DIME Charter Update

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Mon, 08 June 2009 07:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=NebxS6r0TQ/nphuJn48XQW0znapjUfDScaXGskJfvfY=; b=BTEWOEJJAoY3PVxTnqT5DMqcD7jUKGgGcTuO0lN8mx17rsfemH+eKirE24vKAkSVdZ dN+YZw1hX2ODNqLUu9SbMSAPsToQwg9C5yJSJ2EPzxiWYJeyJTWG9Hr+HtoIOtoFls8W 93Azk9LQbxbC3uuP5kMWu9lbjsx1AmQnDQxCM=