Re: [Dime] Diameter Group: Type?

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Tue, 25 January 2011 13:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:subject:mime-version:content-type:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to:x-mailer; bh=FdeZODXuQvJapmI2+qTEfLrcKGBiBjcnxPOrXV1TdJc=; b=hGfrNbr+7TZZHdQ1RdX7DXITXRy4RUrG1GVOYhYyW6Tv/3BHZ3VszhI+6o6eRO8NT6 m1ZUFa46lYQ/gUo+/1k4QW5kG8yvb5cJZaULd85raShjoBSN07q9Ph1aAgieiOaA5Avy wHa1b0BCT/DVH905Hug7+I6VHF45Vp/OO2CDg=