Re: [Dime] Rechartering:draft-sarikaya-dimeradext-prefix-auth-ps-00.txt

"Julien Bournelle" <julien.bournelle@gmail.com> Thu, 17 July 2008 18:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=NQrVr6dfTeluloVThcRIR/YIbNnreLI9c453Nywt7Ts=; b=vg5+3EwAc3HkZCM8RzDu/NBuPCqkICymwyu8JGQYggSmC7vuO1erWVeR6xfycA8K3r 1wcPsJmBsC4vFHqtAZ3VHmDmoKS9ZEQPPg5OhkMOVtNQ4Wvwf3cwA/zaTUMrkSv77SIU 32clvWGYqgTPbxyI4W169AaJa2DyTWrvHoaPE=