Re: [dispatch] dispatch 94 meeting notes - summary

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 05 November 2015 08:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=nhfWqdTqdima4vykQKKoAJyi3zYzbNt1nU2o1LNq9cA=; b=Bnj//DNzdnVBtyOrUVMOADWKGl0XfJgawnLCQBaKxRreMihdzJDdjp5OkvQUnrIPQ7 B/XYymlAR9tmWU6KjXvycg4z9ieKck5/OBhM0jyDx0/VdL3yrSGq88enfPxhmyPacWTy 4eh1fjokRGi2f129EORcHlzZTr58aaqXD3QDPGw8i9cNeqVB1bItRwjiQIx4UEEXvJKb XUQLP0uH0JQQfQ2y+kwHZ1SQw6Ck95s4Ojo220p358NIrK04yX8sGkpPxZRyfnvSCEj1 fvJh42HwG4CC1mkk2iRh5bQ5Eki/OmwvxBukH2fTFNKQH6BdTjyXR5UeQzNro271cqjE wSBA==