[dispatch] Bron's Large Email problem

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Fri, 12 August 2022 00:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1660264052; bh=j0BWNHtCeBj7+V/ZqpexYsJbUMf5IzL1twV0yIkH8mY=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:From; b=gzlINqsWzp+7P47mscQISTYAckeqOFqC3LMLx80vKNGfJjcxJiSFbAbhqE1fzLxkg 7luM+ZfgvA9nRAwKG9mnkYZFtyUQY9KswkZpJQQxg1IRYop5H9sIuiGUnTtUdoKhCW bdPCr7B8HY+gVxdJfbddbuPgzrz3UBB05rjCSuFuuT0+f38YCNwCVHTVz0/ydtV5CD 0w7qzGN3W8HWSCaOqEee/r+w3oc5f9njOO5CFrzgb5b+A2M4JqVBUxhRmbaYWNP3PN Ou184cvScVFSi8cYDsCAbl0QVIH8GMHCQpTd+RJi4I2a3CYLkA/BF/kBXpkfEDpsju zUspuQ/dvfQIg==