Re: [dispatch] please dispatch draft-bhjl-x509-srv-02.xml

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sun, 21 August 2016 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=XgzgGpAp7xwRCmA2lKyawDs4nCiVqHrL6Cj105fxNPU=; b=MpoxWSz4hya5v2lMd1w9wWsellhzRIDnsvfmeD+uTvwhyHt1Ddvtwk/7ggVyjGfhgW j8LLieUe/OKDODDdDRgeP5OxCW+kg/j3F/qbAS/rHHDUjwcbn2KVajlBOo7AmnZ1Rne+ gEEGn4brpMiGRjf3upGyLL6KRy87Th70bzutQsa4chykvliQCeVYpOSVTxwzLaXuJHQW WYQg1bTxqKvKMwx07t46l33a5JrdwVaTQgevlyxXIfcQlLJjhVeK4HU5Jq4XepsQlB98 bstGMIMeEg7A/JWVtPh38jXV9bdHQXn/FM8kqX5o2IecJsPfiw53zqxGGdAsgCZ6g4LI B4VA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XgzgGpAp7xwRCmA2lKyawDs4nCiVqHrL6Cj105fxNPU=; b=COOe8LPV8rlge6G/RSZW9Uy1Kkz1EzlANPSpdWDzi9KgBw4K2+85W5laPhpyBgDjNr GidQku1JtSr62Id2GXsxH34sFtij679/a//R/8qaRf1CxABJnnXO79AIqZW3bG5swxN9 jEpIseuu2M6e6DPINAjx8z5O8teY5eDBsEjA+x23IrLuIGx0cFDJw3ug1xAoloc2//l8 K8o6tLn5m1Wz0cSSRm1iFNR/JDVKH9Yq85qxmo65/OBLr3pxjNJIzikw8hn9AdTY2QW2 RsdnYoeIXhTgHAYWzvmE4WkWNHd9kobR5mUz33sSaqBO9773ygB3U+7MKry3OfucUuZh v7og==