Re: [dispatch] please dispatch draft-bhjl-x509-srv-02.xml

"John R Levine" <johnl@taugh.com> Sun, 21 August 2016 16:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=iecc.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:user-agent; s=f042.57b9d931.k1608; bh=/579iutHCbTN/qk1ZjyPwQNFAyjaoeqtawMBalWkTYs=; b=FudCLKOICN212zER4aZfJUM6Kyp1Qrim/LRHQ9S0NI/tYL3T0HQtOPCKz7JjnWWqAvcJwieup6XGDf183d0JjtkZEe9GmYBhpHw7gCjcfDOWM079atUSSmdFVgXb0xWZ8/xrXquFe5CGsoVQi0fSJutSKIw9zeROH2d2mmLnudXtJ0LnBTpVDCxGoPT6wQkbI1VEmIVN0qK1aUwe9OvffdK5hVcikE76QrhDonTfPkbyIMD3CDzROex3TfUq6XDH
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=taugh.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:user-agent; s=f042.57b9d931.k1608; bh=/579iutHCbTN/qk1ZjyPwQNFAyjaoeqtawMBalWkTYs=; b=K+SJgh9MsZ3nasjT74haRWXgh2jnxgYN8yowMgF3+/SaD9SD86voeWAOKV2/5HkIcSBIRHnjk6vW+KBRi5I8qbbfHbE319R35t0KyKzQITOoKDutE8zQ7nULtnRxIc7YmphbPMnoL6H2Y5G0QxIWgexo96pIsnbA45UUZoesvXVOT+YkAIx4AW7bNLG4NaLx9da8oQij4OOxSqb4Y5uN6udwjlOMto2jaCHIe4/HAJVIcqi1/pMCk7iIf+Z4iRBX