Re: [dispatch] URI schemes in P-Asserted-Identity

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Sun, 03 March 2013 13:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5678; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1362316349; x=1363525949; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=aKlSFk7apNYYjWuKJVLbf6KWYFhAwEeGDbKf2jKhAgA=; b=k3cd9Q5CCMJzLkEG44G9xhCueRLUdY5hFkb2GtP3o4kk8HMdZghs4Y4o LAT9Vt9bXEu+FZd1FvSWe9Z68j4PI5+jtP7gf6fyqQJZkxJG4lXVI97iC PZB2eotwoEqxkpmyo+iGE6/z5JXj3iR3QppCwvHo2tsLYaCuI2/zkOYO0 Y=;