Re: [dispatch] [RTW] Does RTC-WEB need to pick a signaling protocol?

Henry Sinnreich <henry.sinnreich@gmail.com> Wed, 02 February 2011 19:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type; bh=I0IFYuEH2LYiovL6Ik2wJnDQ9m/8BCx7ZlAV6tKH8n4=; b=n479vyGX2XkrlEQ5GiZ9+FQNqyPZ6yeQE6USiSJrLZFXHZRgfveAepXMp2leyMXNBx 9UPZOHTQV6NnTETxWq8HNugFcPNNC5juplgMRm43zNiJCyR1sy3zSC4AhYhxpM7hcoU7 ah+/8hAS8/G8RHCQN/Sr/yzzTMuD4gq+aYPtc=