[dispatch] New Version Notification for draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-03.txt

<marianne.mohali@orange.com> Tue, 21 July 2015 09:09 UTC

From: marianne.mohali@orange.com
To: Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com>, "dispatch@ietf.org" <dispatch@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:09:00 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.1]
Cc: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
Subject: [dispatch] New Version Notification for draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-03.txt

Hi Mary and all,

Many thanks for your detailed and constructive review of the draft.
In this new version I included your suggestions and changed the structure of the sections.
Additional possible use cases and information on how the new value has to be used are describe to provide better guidelines for implementors.
The call flow has been enhanced with some additional explanations.

You can find the new version -03 of the draft here:

Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-03

Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-03

Best regards,
Marianne Mohali