Re: [dispatch] Proposal for a new WG: Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing (PERC)

"David Benham (dbenham)" <dbenham@cisco.com> Tue, 14 April 2015 23:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6946; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1429053134; x=1430262734; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=RGH8aFNvEwbqg2ExrntKgDDscN2nY9pAHOrvXBdg/1s=; b=WV4FhH+ks0BsE2xqxtE9Armg8fNTmQblBTZCausF8d0VjQHVUAYkhdhT LDAmnx4WHtClvJyz+mmAxBpC+6DQVn5rBu1FuCfWzAsL7FBRcxFACGQhH k/2mAkzQ+GEZEYfG3VWUNGquRPvnSlwU4rNAal8dWDP1m41Jx8kGhOlPl E=;