Re: [dispatch] Proposed/draft charter for "mediaman"

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Thu, 03 June 2021 03:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vle/Wu43Gj9gZ158Kr4GofsJU/TVG3E7qNGROToMnlo=; b=QaJ8E60mVdLNVBz+IfGuL+vcddeJcd5Gn+9IEP8oyHx6sAtEYbtlvvs0G9eXFsilV4 OFE6igbRrrVJADu3xo6lS2TCPkV4AiCzeF5q4gPPqVFTmDFI32FIbKg+GQpa4p1f6gO5 6nXiIC/zqr/W+pIZe/CkP/35AXm9QL+A5lY1GnEjRLG8Jk4RXDMtBJafOQiWxdxHo/DO fh84sBa3o5sly2cl+NNG1Bi7KloxAqp0PN2OFSKOEPVas87//Snv1tABpeLl1xI8DUr3 pGBWD2OD8lA40AHRn2/7nExlYgk5ZgVFDNJQZ5hRww0baveK9QbIZ1ra90TGQAU0PHZE C6oA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vle/Wu43Gj9gZ158Kr4GofsJU/TVG3E7qNGROToMnlo=; b=AyqaktHNxcnEdRiJt0yK2stiJ3y7E90Wrn/erNHSfnkXAI2poWBX1Awx2AX2ZkzHBG 8BoZ0e0F/WIY7xN5gMuBQr2z97fsJC8bG4WZi73mEaaC6wKGkRkAQeWqO/u6iw4hrNu7 p0o8sksVQedVNa9dNSu+paid+UqdmSOIlD9KfbKof8cv0pwU+ow0J5D4tOlHlY/AUfbC 0lUbpkLWHyRqm2IWTyTB9Jk/hTX0tojFLwTmBah1jDlB4xIhG6oyBE79QRzCWF7ALWXz 2NqdbPuNBb1rjV4Ui57v5s+4MfdqOufgOLvPXvXwDdlGt8GtcyzpzQo2VyrjfPCDrIzx iHew==