Re: [dispatch] New Version Notification for draft-kyzivat-dispatch-trs-call-info-purpose-00.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 16 March 2015 16:21 UTC

Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:21:06 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1426522867; bh=ZjJskqqiy8lG64XavuHPE/485Z+kcdhp02NveF6M+lU=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=sFY1Ib9sC56rFNz4GX3A3HS2ZRoJw84uguwMP8ygbIm4CqRUJ5OWWggoUjgG2uz2u YrLWKWmywhIzoSTzcHwKw84gkIJfe3oedvGeTR/Rh7014TjBsYKomgFEEAZ5hvvFe6 hRsQHFZ0vijiAeHnHxPlhWVh1UHTebCyhcGj9P0/0zQNPbhxbHGl7Pm6xEeYqGzqYZ oYwpQ4hnNB08ugTzxBmrEEa2t3V1K0pdH4clOesMpwtE14GVwCJsvcg5SWAqLCJho0 qIC1oY3XpnmwtMafU075rDyjTp75WEyig98v/eUELe2cCgefOkHW6KJd+YtRsM9zJ0 2s1412R94WPXQ==