Re: [dispatch] [VRS Interop] Re: New Version Notification for draft-kyzivat-dispatch-trs-call-info-purpose-00.txt

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Wed, 11 March 2015 00:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7346; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1426032969; x=1427242569; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=0lgFmnuNwgY46bWHzjcDmAmLQj7NlhQvMb3ilv2jDKE=; b=J/XCZNtAr7YMudV6JeD9u/8oNMxIhkzqVHwpO6wOHv+iC7mdUeDt+1Af tiISzlWmzyHR6yCZIvyYATQySK2EZDlwMMB8+4IygvU5QJCyrPdmuRjTS jVrSCSwOD5PfjM61yx9aN6QIOu69O9/9fo3VTEvwJwGOu/aYB3cBXRyMY E=;