Re: [dispatch] PCP for SIP Deployments

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Wed, 11 March 2015 00:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1426034090; bh=hX++omaNY97f5sH4kvA5BtyOFO6E/1x6L0+b1bTJ/7A=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=hprxDRJYBi/dNfxn8nvvfH1Rr3DgJeCADrT1Q5QRezU9jS6KLjpDLWyyBizz7jcZV iCardKiWjJMPd+sePJHf+TtABWnWg2aqjKwQxboX5BEnqUqmRhiFyDaqNzLGVKfy+I oXDEGM/ZrTMLa262ovsqNkCrfT8zg4Mo3RFvhA4o=