[dmarc-ietf] About UAID User Agent Identity.

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Thu, 20 April 2023 16:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=18319; t=1682009939; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject: List-ID; bh=wrjfjpRLgiYbO7+uWQoiXdDGl5Mm1UHaooDHp1R4ty4=; b=Yxfx leDtTvcUrk+NAMELM2oZBwhvtkJAEuOY2xEZyvzst2OqckoVkPxY2ZRCsvxJbim+ YgnCEx+jiBEXVUk6BsY+CzlCjgWyvzgxq8od5AZwWyY6ghChGkAU4w1ATy/DIVBb HSc3m4Mk1VcbR5Y2R4mnzj6oom35nDD4tMyp2X0=