Re: [dmarc-ietf] Gaining Legitimacy

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Tue, 02 May 2023 04:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1683000934; x=1685592934; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=VVhkfIKuXk0Zsakha825i1tl4rKl1kOwoo4WwV0KVeA=; b=XJLbvadA/THjUs87S/uzCw4OWMol8+d8QtdVEu57DMv5cZTyKbpEiGeyI74OcvUW16 iWvRnBjgZSAXrFtKuoxcEn/bF4CkL3yJox+I2OkW/Py/a6i+6jctt4/OMyIGp9cuIqkB mfDlr0biju/tbw9xWnNWIIplB0wvMjGrSU6gIp/+JfqA65akDspQJEVq28oCDc9E0FFs /1YMnMj+EJy8HGgUc7RXrlBacFk5fq+00CcUCKJ4dNXPQjtE0+ALhfjRU3jEdxaohg8s Pe3cAZV+RReFvF+0t03s4JaFpZaFrKrYLzEQW53cVTNn4H/lU7/+HXCgTNGe4LzkMxUY PlTQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1683000934; x=1685592934; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=VVhkfIKuXk0Zsakha825i1tl4rKl1kOwoo4WwV0KVeA=; b=BfnMK5tw+9l8R4yP4dHf79FaZQBhn/hscNFMvgMXCnpiiNLXpUyxxR9iim1cAzRskq aALH8LtdY3kWespSEsOPmxIw0GIPsZYlvP62L+hw7JNkYXK6FlKCDXcnT4ONNkZocsnN TITJXJoVMDqszV/de4QlO3pTyNncHVPYPAt/scnXfMfN1lUb9uDQZuM4bj1/q99rPP5J S+foauSQ27p8krlSq7+elD47B7ci7/kjI29ujz7/U3UyAfl5vhh8djWRbe/innYSdD42 GB4Cn4h40bZ8uzKyfKxn/Xh/3BLcWuGlmRhKtVVfcX+ck/jrmJ02E0z1DiEB9x1amCZl 7yDQ==