[dmarc-ietf] Third party signatures

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Tue, 02 May 2023 03:23 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.093 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, MARKETING_PARTNERS=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1682997803; x=1685589803; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject :date:message-id:reply-to; bh=BdjWL8CQZCSUAr/ptwyOPZNgohcDQYKIrrAyHwGLjg4=; b=l0OKAlGNfJfOf12IPlO9HwW/W+aYKobVXu0ChjFjyLcttPDoLMwUkmVjGzUmtG4JA8 37gNDOKgbu8J7Kjt3Neo37KJnsEPsYuo1eL1CsZfI12iSGN3jolozsSp3UOCALn1WjA4 OmSDchgtgxPaVgk/pc/NcrNtIY3w/mBupqDFl8WhMQG0HpMiEjE3/YMFVrSQi2MVi09W ZUKjaeAAoeGD5CTAWzzGNwFfXc8VHJgaAjPvI090dkp1BGCUkdo2mNf9LHWZGmL3IqcA VWCo4qSNYYCCvbWRsUi+AEH0+pOwuhUVQuaaizu7PaP5w26dZ9O3p8z5LJoHyC7ZygaM 7j4g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1682997803; x=1685589803; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:x-gm-message-state :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=BdjWL8CQZCSUAr/ptwyOPZNgohcDQYKIrrAyHwGLjg4=; b=b4UiPxH/3KzUcgDqi6C3FrpqDULtklUg6DJqIAcdSC9Yxtx+B6C7zsAtb4XaC/xYYM 6PzV9jYwuhb0iv+SelTr9v8P3XD6lWnpEYe4CGuS6WWlR6rJWSz/WFDZrO9+pvaKU/qx R4EYx0QRPFC9qyc5aMie9hUBiGnfx/FCMf3/o9VjjsOrdYgtVq7y93LCH6McFW/iVGfm LcL+15ysFD75Mnq/01C8L4+zA2YR43pH5a9cSlZjwrnffDb2x7k/7q8UQ817TuGEgUN0 pyDadIvv1WQLE0L5LhHpZLSYOWMtPgV3vWlWY0XDa3uoSpjkIm3PuD3YF5y4RbUkHOOl BJJg==