Re: [dmarc-ietf] External review of draft-kucherawy-dmarc-base-01

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Tue, 03 December 2013 08:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=p1UDqHTvmVe04JXFjc2TPrg+9jwuf2KSWdnlp3zueco=; b=DiWCe1oJKd8BJF+Dh5QkVRKa5FAvPVnpfHviHCYPRiuSnx77ZBpy5Ha+KChHkntyNT gh6hL0r6vUUbPrAYz7lp0t6TUIdhoA9qONai7Ma8sLaWIbX5XFaZx+EJ3M11imsUPn2A qgCKWSYOdRy7mLLhJlkN8WyOg/WVWfpZXbXkH4ev0f675cNRCxgmudH2wP6Hy/JkazpE N5KT5t3TqSTsjQk+65ycVTL6oWRrWnD+tkBM7e2wpAhwV0IPYtfm2hGb2VsZD8nj9uBI Uhb1lApHUvFBcf6oGWJtW7XRnF2OujhUlfxLFBZz+PV36wyhrgf8unjw5sdHJlOG6IOt ON9A==